Home

I can't describe to you everything that he brought to my live except for that he made me feel like home. Home. I knew exactly what I meant. And I cry, I cry because it's all gone.
It's all thousand miles away from me, forgetting my face and my name.
I had to leave it all. I had to leave my home.
Months have gone by and yet my feelings for him have not faded in the slightest.
I have accepted the fact that I will spend the majority of my future alone and waiting for a man that I will most likely never see again.
Now all I hope for is for someone to make me forget, or that the facts that I have accepted will be wrong one day.
But to be honest, I don't care about being alone and waiting for someone who will never arrive.
I have found that love doesn't need to bhe reciprocated to be wonderful.
The fact that the memories of him make my heart jump makes me happy enough.

Comments

Popular Posts